Tim is a graduate economist and a Chartered Accountant. He has had significant experience with AMION Consulting in financial matters, particularly advice on project business planning and project governance.
Prior to establishing AMION, Tim was the Partner leading KPMG’s UK Infrastructure and Government line of business and his focus was on economic development and project business planning.
He has a number of non-executive directorships and trustee roles:
- He is Chairman of Onward Homes, a large social landlord with 35,000 homes across the North West of England.
- He is Non-executive Chairman of a specialist public sector-focused joint venture developer – Langtree Property Partners Ltd (LPP).
- He is Chairman of The Big Trust, a charity helping disadvantaged people gain work experience and jobs and which works with schools on work inspiration programmes. It has an expansive corporate membership to achieve this.
- He is a Vice President (Honorary) of Lancashire County Cricket Club.
- Until October 2022, he was a Non-Executive Director and Senior Independent Director of Liverpool University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust – where he was also Chair of the New Hospital Committee. The new Royal hospital opened successfully in October 2022 following significant remediation work after the collapse of the former builders, Carillion, early in 2018.