Tim is a graduate economist and a Chartered Accountant. He leads AMION’s Development Business Planning and Governance review services, focusing on financial and business planning advice.
Prior to establishing AMION, Tim was the Partner leading KPMG’s UK infrastructure and government line of business and his focus was on regeneration development business planning.
He has a number of non-executive directorships and trustee roles:
- Non-executive Chairman of a specialist public sector-focused joint venture developer – Langtree Property Partners Ltd (LPP);
- Network Space Holdings Ltd, a growing commercial property developer and minority shareholder in LPP;
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall & Events Ltd;
- Aintree University University Hospital Foundation Trust – where he is also Chair of the Audit Committee and the Charitable Funds Committee;
- North West Urban Investment Fund hosted by the Homes & Communities Agency; and
- The Big Trust.